Patient Forms, Map and Directions to our Denver Office
Your first visit to Midtown Dental establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is dedicated to empowering our patients and their families with dental knowledge for happy and healthy smiles for a lifetime.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please Complete The New Patient Forms And Bring Them To Your Appointment!
- Adult Health History Form
- Consent for use / Disclosure
- Notice Of Privacy Practices
- Child Health History Form
- Insurance & Payment Policies
- Responsible Party Information
If You Are A Returning Patient, You Can Schedule An Appointment Via Phone Call, Or Through The Form Below!
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it:
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.